I wanted to tell you about a basic product I love for those sticky situations both in and out of the craft room – UN-DU.
Un-Du is an acid-free, photo-safe and archival adhesive remover. The solution temporarily neutralizes the adhesive and then it quickly evaporates allowing you to re-use the sticker. It has won several awards. It’s a staple for crafters, but also very handy for other household uses.
IN THE CRAFT ROOM:
- Safely removes photos from magnetic albums – photos remain unharmed
- Removes all types of stickers from layouts, projects, etc. and after drying, the stickers maintain their “stickyness”
- Cleans adhesive residue from scissors and other tools
- Remove photos, stickers, etc. from projects
CLICK for a video with Tiffany Spaulding on how to use Un-Du in crafting.
IN THE HOME:
- Remove price stickers — even those stubborn ones (this is what I use it for the most)
- Remove decals from windows
- Cleans crayon from walls
- Takes out gum, grease, tar and even candle wax
- Stamp collectors can safely remove stamps from envelopes
- Cleans off tar from cards
CLICK for a video on how to remove price stickers.
I have compared Un-Du with similar products like Goo Gone, but I prefer Un-Du because:
- It isn’t greasy and doesn’t leave any residue after evaporating.
- It doesn’t have much odor and evaporates quickly.
- It is archival so it never harms my valuable photos.
- There is a built-in scraper tool that makes is easy to remove stickers.
- It is only $8.99 for a 4oz bottle that lasts a long time.
For your sticky situations, pick up a bottle next time you’re at Memory Bound!